Sometimes it behoves us to know when to quit. Such time is upon as now. It has been a tremendous and tumultuous half a decade but it is now that I bid you farewell. There are to be no hysterics and this is not hyperbole but we have reached a nadir where the rewards no longer match the effort. Perhaps we lingered for too long, perhaps too much happened, perhaps too much controversy. I would not change it for the world. Where would I be without you? Where would you be without me? A true marriage of equals we were and always will be.
Thank you for warming my cold heart and freezing my warm brain.
My heartfelt thanks, my true heartfelt thanks, to those who found the time, who took the time, who made the time, for being there. One thanks you immensely. As one last mark of respect to anyone that cares, the twitter accounts will remain open for a brief period for you to pillage whatever you wish for your own personal archive. It is my personal and last wish that FTM should remain open as a memorial of what was and what could have been.
As tears flow from my seminal eyes, I find it necessary to facilitate the boosting of egos. My personal thanks to;
- The Rat – For he takes everything in his stride and has been with us for as long as I can remember. My thanks, forever.
- Myself – Well, where would we be otherwise?
- Broken – For being the sassy queen
- Dawn – For maintaining a lighthouse when it was not asked of her
- Julia – For always being everywhere even when it is nowhere
- Boz – For not understand why and never asking for an explanation
- Lizzycat – For everything
- Ears – For always
- GOBShite – For most
- Boozelette – For drinking
- Heather - Because I care